| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
PESTE
Tuesday, October 21, 2008


I'm really pissed off with this guy ha. Ayaw nya kong tigiiiiiiiiiilaaaaaaaaaaaaannn.

NAKAKAINIS. he's a pain in the .... neck na lang. ehe.

Uber na to as in I want to bury a bullet in his head. TSK. kagigil PESTE.

ANYWAY, I'm kind of being addicted na dito sa PLURK ha. hehe.



0 wisecracks | 7:45 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


Hi There! I'm MILES, a future REGISTERED NURSE.
Photobucket
Random Thoughts of a registered nurse, a friend, a daughter, a music lover, a party-goer and a servant of God.
Any similarity to someone else's blog post is purely a coincidence.

Thank You ;)


Rewind

Recent Posts:

♥ PHOTOS
♥ UPDATED ;D
♥ im back on the game beybii. ;D
♥ BLOGS soon
♥ One Six Eight
♥ HELL weeks
♥ Risks and Mistakes
♥ THINGS I WANT TO DO
♥ Love, Sex and Marriage
♥ very bad sad news

By Month and Year:


Link Me

milesz2



Free Counter
Free Counter
hits since o7.23.o9

hits online
Online Kasino
hits since o7.18.o9



Page Rank Button
Award
milesz08