| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
incomplete
Tuesday, July 12, 2005




share co lang poh this cute song....


incomplte- backstreetboys

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can't find no rest
Where I'm going is anybody's guess
Chorus:
I try to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby, it's written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake

(Repeat chorus)

I don't mean to drag it on,
But I can't seem to let you go
I don't wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)

(Repeat chorus)

...Incomplete


0 wisecracks | 8:35 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


Hi There! I'm MILES, a future REGISTERED NURSE.
Photobucket
Random Thoughts of a registered nurse, a friend, a daughter, a music lover, a party-goer and a servant of God.
Any similarity to someone else's blog post is purely a coincidence.

Thank You ;)


Rewind

Recent Posts:

♥ UAAP na.
♥ linda's night
♥ itz hard to bring it back
♥ no new year's resolution
♥ almost one year
♥ welcome 2005!
♥ the concert
♥ heavy rain's good and bad sides.
♥ happy birthday bro..
♥ la lang

By Month and Year:


Link Me

milesz2



Free Counter
Free Counter
hits since o7.23.o9

hits online
Online Kasino
hits since o7.18.o9



Page Rank Button
Award
milesz08