| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Registered Nurse
Saturday, July 25, 2009


I am now a REGISTERED NURSE.

God is sooo good.
Glory be to God. Praise Him.

I am euphoric, ecstatic whatever! But, at the same time gloomy because I have friends and block mates who didn’t make it.

But, everything has a reason. Believe in His perfect plans.
Keep the faith.


For the complete list of passers, click here.


xs:
Oh, I have to update my profiles from 'Future Nurse' to 'Registered Nurse' Yey.

Labels: , ,



28 wisecracks | 10:56 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


Hi There! I'm MILES, a future REGISTERED NURSE.
Photobucket
Random Thoughts of a registered nurse, a friend, a daughter, a music lover, a party-goer and a servant of God.
Any similarity to someone else's blog post is purely a coincidence.

Thank You ;)


Rewind

Recent Posts:

♥ To My Bride
♥ I moved on, what happened to you? // BENCH Blackout
♥ It's nice to be back
♥ taste EXOTIC.
♥ Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton are leaving...
♥ Rest In Peace, King of Pop.
♥ Rejections, Acceptance = REAL LIFE
♥ Leighton Meester Sings
♥ June 15, o9
♥ The Truth

By Month and Year:


Link Me

milesz2



Free Counter
Free Counter
hits since o7.23.o9

hits online
Online Kasino
hits since o7.18.o9



Page Rank Button
Award
milesz08