| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
PABLO BANILA Part 2
Tuesday, October 21, 2008


I found him na. Thanks to Kitty or Kuting. hehe.

Check him out: http://pablobanila.com/

I can't stop laughing mula pa kanina since I saw his site. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

It's either mainis or matuwa ka sa kanya, but I really find him funny.

IDOL! The Emperor. wehe. ROFLMAO!

**ano ba to? kanina wala lang ako magawa pero ngayon tawa na ko ng tawa. haha. LMAO.



0 wisecracks | 8:02 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


Hi There! I'm MILES, a future REGISTERED NURSE.
Photobucket
Random Thoughts of a registered nurse, a friend, a daughter, a music lover, a party-goer and a servant of God.
Any similarity to someone else's blog post is purely a coincidence.

Thank You ;)


Rewind

Recent Posts:

♥ PABLO BANILA
♥ PESTE
♥ PHOTOS
♥ UPDATED ;D
♥ im back on the game beybii. ;D
♥ BLOGS soon
♥ One Six Eight
♥ HELL weeks
♥ Risks and Mistakes
♥ THINGS I WANT TO DO

By Month and Year:


Link Me

milesz2



Free Counter
Free Counter
hits since o7.23.o9

hits online
Online Kasino
hits since o7.18.o9



Page Rank Button
Award
milesz08