| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Shoot!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Kanina, while I was browsing, I bumped into someone's profile.
And I saw something that sent shivers down my spine.

I was like OMG.
Literally, nanginig tuhod ko.


I thought. I guess I was wrong.


It fuckin' sucks!



nice gift for New Year's Day. :)))

Labels: , , ,



0 wisecracks | 10:40 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


Hi There! I'm MILES, a future REGISTERED NURSE.
Photobucket
Random Thoughts of a registered nurse, a friend, a daughter, a music lover, a party-goer and a servant of God.
Any similarity to someone else's blog post is purely a coincidence.

Thank You ;)


Rewind

Recent Posts:

♥ Welcome 2009!
♥ TAKIPSILIM.
♥ Zendagi Migzara
♥ Pinoy Blogs | Pinoy Bloggers
♥ 3-5-90
♥ The Sticky Ends of Recombinant DNA: AMICIE
♥ Who's your type of guy? PICK ONE.
♥ OTH vs GG
♥ CINCO.
♥ ROFLMAO.

By Month and Year:


Link Me

milesz2



Free Counter
Free Counter
hits since o7.23.o9

hits online
Online Kasino
hits since o7.18.o9



Page Rank Button
Award
milesz08