| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Tuesday, March 31, 2009


After more than 2 years, officially the battle is now over.

And I’m ecstatic because I WON.

My only weapon is my faith. My strength is my parents, my Best friend and AMICIE, the few people who supported me through out this battle.

Now, I can finally laugh harder.

Labels: , , , ,



0 wisecracks | 8:32 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


Hi There! I'm MILES, a future REGISTERED NURSE.
Photobucket
Random Thoughts of a registered nurse, a friend, a daughter, a music lover, a party-goer and a servant of God.
Any similarity to someone else's blog post is purely a coincidence.

Thank You ;)


Rewind

Recent Posts:

♥ FEU-CBI::PEOPLE ALWAYS LEAVE
♥ I did not lose the pain, I just got used to it
♥ Non-judgmental Nurse
♥ Registered Voter
♥ MULTIPLE CHOICE
♥ Fluky Friday the 13th
♥ ERASERHEADS LIVE! THE FINAL SET.
♥ EHEADS Concert Tidbits
♥ Your music will remain, Mr. Francis Magalona.
♥ Back to camwhoring beybe!

By Month and Year:


Link Me

milesz2



Free Counter
Free Counter
hits since o7.23.o9

hits online
Online Kasino
hits since o7.18.o9



Page Rank Button
Award
milesz08